To use this application you must have flash player 10 installed on
your computer. It will not harm your computer to install flash
player 10. It is just a program that lets you view flash movies that
web developers use to create user applications. To download flash
player click on the following link. FLASH PLAYER 10.
Use this application in order to determine your colors for your chenille patches. All of
the colors on the right will show black as a default. You must change all colors to find
the combination you want. If you desire black for a color option you must first select
another color besides black and then return the selection to black. Below is a brief
explanation of the different options on this color selector:
1 Sleeve Color: This is the color of the garment where the patch will be sewn. It lets
you see how your color selection will look on your jacket.
2. Chenille Color: This is the color of the chenille fill of the patch. It also sets the top
color of felt which matches the chenille color.
3. Outline Color: This is the embroidered outline of the patch which draws its basic
shape. In this case a circle.
4. Felt Color: The felt color is the bottom layer of felt in the standard patch style.
5. Text Color: The color of the patch content that you select.
6. 3rd Layer of Felt: Selecting Yes here will add a 3rd layer of felt to the bottom of the
patch. We use this to add an extra layer of color for a more dramatic effect on the
patches. This is a $5.00 upgrade on the patches sleeve patches.
7. 3rd Layer Color: This is the color of the 3rd Layer of felt. If you select No for the
3rd Layer of felt this combo box will be greyed out.